La Marzocco has taken the Linea Classic commercial espresso machine and redesigned it for the home market.
This is a high performance machine by any standards. The PID controlled dual boilers and integrated brew group system with pre-infusion will bring superb consistency to your espresso routine. The large steam boiler produces powerful steam and provides quick recovery.
From the paddle-activated group head to the magnetically aligned drip tray, every detail has been thought through for simplicity and practicality.
All La Marzocco Linea Mini are now equipped with upgraded Pro Touch steam wand and compatible with Hope App iOT.
La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine (Pro Touch Steam Wand and Home App)
- Brew Paddle - Easily initiate a brew cycle with the large and in charge brew paddle located at the very front of the machine.
- Integrated Brew Group - With the introduction of the Mini comes an introduction to a newly designed brew group. Much like the name illustrates, the integrated brew group combines the brew boiler and brew group into one seamless part. This allows the integrated group to achieve the same temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated group, all in a reduced footprint.
- Simple Indicator Lights - Two simple lights let you know what's going on with your machine. The top red light will blink to let you know the machine is heating up and will stay solid when the Mini is at optimal temperature. The bottom blue light will stay solid when the water reservoir is full and will blink when it needs a refill.
- Barista Lights - Every great performer needs stage lights to help them shine, so it's fitting that every great espresso machine provides stage lighting to highlight every awesome brew.
- Pre-Infusion - The Linea Mini arrives at your doorstep with a pre-programmed 1 second pre-infusion mode for optimal coffee extraction.
- Large Reservoir - The 2L water reservoir is sure to last through many brew cycles before requiring a refill.